-
October 18th, 2005, 02:06 AM
#1
Inactive Member
...as listed by Askmen.com.
Drum roll please.
Number 10!: Your Conquest Count
Number 9!: Your Income
Number 8!: The Location of your Stash of Porn
Number 7!: Your Weaknesses (i.e. your wussy moments)
Number 6!: Your Strip Club Experiences
Number 5!: Your Wierder Fantasies
Number 4! The Amount of your "Alone" Time.
Number 3!: Ex-Girlfriend Memorabilia
Number 2!: Your Embarressing Moments
And!!!!!!!
Number 1!: Your Cheating Past.
In Honorable Mention are: Dirt on Your Friends.
Discuss
<font color="#99FFCC"><font size="1">[ October 17, 2005 11:20 PM: Message edited by: HeWhoIs ]</font></font>
<font color="#99FFCC"><font size="1">[ October 17, 2005 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Airguitar of Imbalance ]</font></font>
<font color="#99FFCC" size="1">[ October 17, 2005 11:36 PM: Message edited by: HeWhoIs ]</font>
-
October 18th, 2005, 02:19 AM
#2
Imbalance
-
October 18th, 2005, 02:21 AM
#3
Inactive Member
It says strip club, tough guy.
-
October 18th, 2005, 02:33 AM
#4
Imbalance
-
October 18th, 2005, 02:35 AM
#5
Imbalance
Anyway, having been married I can testify that she has full disclosure on all but 8 and 5. 1 doesn't count.
-
October 18th, 2005, 02:37 AM
#6
Inactive Member
No, still says Strip.
I can understand the money part when your married, but the rest?
-
October 18th, 2005, 02:48 AM
#7
Imbalance
Must've had something on my screen...
Because if she couldn't trust me, and since I don't trust myself, we'd be going nowhere.
10. Short list.
9. Meh.
8. Encrypted...
7. Didn't have to tell her.
6. Why not?
5. For her sake, I try to keep her out of my head.
4. What does "Alone" mean?
3. Burned.
2. Most of them occur in her presence.
1. Ain't dunnit.
Plus, she puts up with my habits rather well. Although, as I type this she's stamping her foot about all of the action figures on the bed. Oops.
-
October 18th, 2005, 02:52 AM
#8
Inactive Member
For #4, do I really need to come out and spell it for you?
And what do you mean you don't trust yourself.
HELLO Mrs. IMBALANCE. MY CONDOLANCES.
-
October 18th, 2005, 08:13 PM
#9
Imbalance
If not for her, I'd be dead. Or vice versa. Or both.
-
October 18th, 2005, 08:21 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Drink yourself to death?
<font color="#99FFCC" size="1">[ October 18, 2005 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Airguitar of Imbalance ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM
Bookmarks